Home

First Response 6 days early pregnancy test reviews

The convenience of being able to monitor your baby at home, makes this device excellent. Keeping calm, relaxed and stress-free is a must during your pregnancy. FREE SHIPPIN pregnancy test pregnancy test. Follow The Steps to Lose Weight Fast. pregnancy test pregnancy test. A New and Simple Method Will Help You to Lose Weight Fast

I tried this pregnancy test in the fall of 2015 and chose this brand because it was advertised as effective for early results. Found out I was pregnant thanks to this test when I was 8 weeks along, that's 3 weeks before my OBGYN was willing to officially confirm it First Response Pregnancy Test Review:Find Out 6 Days Early First Response Pregnancy Test tells you if you're pregnant 6 days sooner than your missed period. Built with First-To-Detect Technology, the First Response Pregnancy Test has set a new standard for reliability in the pregnancy test market Reviews for First Response 6 days sooner Sensitivity: 12 mIU/ml. Average rating Add a review View statistics for First Response 6 days sooner brand pregnancy test . Other brands. Answer Quick & Simple Early; Crystal Clear (AU, NZ) Early pregnancy signs and symptoms statistics, pregnancy test statistics and reviews and many handy.

Great Offers - Seriously, We Have Everythin

1. ute
  2. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test, 3 Tests (Packaging & Test Design May Vary) at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users
  3. I took the pregnancy almost 6 days before I took the First Response pregnancy test and it showed up positive. I have come to realize in many experiences with many people that first response is by far the best test in the world! With other pregnancy test I took to help a friend out to see if it was acurate
  4. I phoned first response this morning, it took me a while to speak to anyone with even a basic grasp of biology but eventually spoke to someone who told me that you cannot use their six day early test until 11 days after you ovulate. This would be only one day before my period is due! So much for six days early - they don't put that on the packet
  5. I decided to take a pregnancy test 6 days before period (DBP) using first response pregnancy test and got a big fat NEGATIVE :( Three days later?!?!? Watch a..
  6. If you take an early test before this date then the accuracy rates drops significantly. For example, a First Response Early Result will only detect a pregnancy in 62% of women when used 6 days early as advertised - that's a 1 in 3 chance of being wrong

With my last pregnancy (ended in MC) I got a VERY VERY FAINT POSITIVE on the Fairhaven HCG STrips before it even showed on FRER (link below) on the night of 8DPO and it got darker on the morning of 9DPO with confirming on a digital at 10DPO Featuring First to Detect™ technology, the FIRST RESPONSE™ Early Result Pregnancy Test is sensitive enough to capture scant amounts of pregnancy hormones to give you results 6 days sooner than your missed period. 1 EARLY RESULT PREGNANCY TEST Our #1 best-selling pregnancy test The FIRST brand to tell you 6 DAYS SOONER than your missed period First Response detected pregnancy hormone levels in 96% of pregnant women within 4 days before their expected period and in 99% of pregnant women within 3 days before their expected period. Clearblue Easy and EPT are both less sensitive than First Response, but more sensitive than other tests on the market If you just can't wait, the First Response Early Result test is what you want to grab. It's the most sensitive over-the-counter pregnancy test, and can accurately tell you if you're pregnant up to five days before your period is due. We also like the curvy handle, which makes it easier to hold the stick as you pee on it

Safe And Non Invasive · Free Shipping WorldWide · Easy to Us

1. The superdrug tests can be used 4 days before AF is due and I read they're better than the first response ones (and cheaper). But obviously the longer you wait the better, because early on you might get a false negative. At least if you wait longer you can be more certain of the result. Although it's really difficult to wait
  2. First Response 6 days sooner The data displayed in the charts below is a breakdown, by days past ovulation, of different pregnancy test results for this brand. All results are based on pregnancy test results submitted by our members
  3. This brand is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!!! I have been TTC baby#2 for 5 months now and each month I have used First Response Early Results in stream tests and each and every test gives me a false second line. They have made their indent line so clear that it looks like such a clear and obviouse faint positive
  4. First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test is sensitive enough to capture scant amounts of pregnancy hormones to give you results 6 days sooner than your missed period. [1] Early Pregnancy Detection Matters [8]: The first few weeks of pregnancy are critical to fetal development, so early prenatal care is important for a healthy birth weight and.

Also offers a unique test is working indicator that lets you know the test is ready for use. FIRST RESPONSE® is over 99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels from the day of your expected period*. *First Response® can detect the pregnancy hormone as early as five days sooner than the day of your expected period Hey guys so of course you all got the news i am going to upload a follow up video hopefully on the 30th just to give an update. Please give this a thumbs up. First Response has a sterling reputation, and their early pregnancy test is the only one on the market we found to consistently work before the first day of your period. It's simple to use as well, just place it in the stream of urine or a cup for five seconds, pull it out, and wait When you may be pregnant, the earlier you know the better. Featuring First-to-Detect technology, the First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test is sensitive enough to capture scant amounts of the pregnancy hormone to give you results 6 days sooner than your missed period. And with over 99% accuracy in just 3 minutes

First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test with EasyRead App is oer 99% accurate from the day of your expected period. The FIRST pregnancy test brand to tell you 6 DAYS SOONER than your missed period Being able to pick up hormones at 6 days early only happens in about 10% of pregnant women! You can only get a + that early if you had a really early implant! MOST implants occur at around 8DPO, so way too late to be discovered at 8DPO (if you have a 14 day LP). You'd need to implant at more like 5DPO to have ANY chance of having hormones then On the First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test, 2 pink lines indicate a positive result, while a single pink line indicates a negative result. Regarding sensitivity, both tests have the same sensitive rating. You can use each test up to 6 days early, which is 5 days before your expected menstrual period (EMP) That's why the First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test is designed to give you clear, quick yet accurate results up to 6 days before your missed period. First Response number one selling tests feature ultra sensitive technologies, allowing an accuracy of around 99 Percent

Early Result Pregnancy Test | FIRST RESPONSE™ | FIRST RESPONSE

Listen your Baby's heartbeat - #1 At-Home Fetal dopple

1. First Response can detect the pregnancy hormone as early as 6 days sooner than the day of your missed period (5 days before day of expected period). The amount of pregnancy hormone increases as pregnancy progresses. Pack contains one test stick. The day of your missed period means the day after your period is due
  2. Ingredients: This kit contains 2 FIRST RESPONSE Early Result Pregnancy Tests. Directions: Dosage: Easy Guide - Please read detailed instructions inside before testing (in English and Spanish) Test as early as 6 days before the day of your missed period. Test: Put the tip of test into urine for 5 seconds. Wait 3 Minutes. Read
  3. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Clearblue Pregnancy Test - Ultra Early (10 mIU), Results 6 Days Early, 2 Tests at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users

50lbs in 61 Days Diet Plan - Lose Fat Without Much Effor

I also took a first response test 6 days early. I had a strong feeling I was pregnant although I didn't actually expect the test to be positive (I already had a test in the house and was impatient to use it!), much to my surprise the positive line was darker than the test line - twice as dark and I'm definitely pregnant - 37 weeks gone :D Price: $ In the largest study of over-the-counter pregnancy tests to date, First Response proved to be 97 percent accurate from the day of your missed period. Easy to find online and in stores. One of the best early-detection pregnancy tests on the market is the First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test. On a good day, competitive products can detect a pregnancy up to 5 days prior to your missed period. But this test is capable of detecting them up to 6 days early. It's no wonder why this product is First Response's #1 pregnancy. Rapid result is designed to give you a quick result due to its ability to test higher levels of hcg only, which is why it is recommended to start testing at least the day of your missed period. First response early response is best at testing low levels of hcg. So definitely still a chance! Baby dust to you Early pregnancy test manufacturers market to your desire to get answers as early as possible. It is not hard to see the advertising on the box and read the claims of 99% accuracy along with the ability to detect pregnancy six days before your missed period

First Response™ Early Result Pregnancy Test Reviews 202

The package insert for one of the leading brands of early pregnancy tests states that, when used five days before the expected menstrual period, the test will detect hCG in about 76% of pregnant women. Four days before the expected menstrual period, 96% of women will have a positive result if they are pregnant—meaning 4% may not That's why First Response Triple Check includes three separate tests in one box. The Early Result Pregnancy Test can detect pregnancy up to six days before your missed period, with varying. First Response Early Pregnancy Test Review. Pregnancy tests have changed so much over the years. In fact, since I had my first baby in 2008, the tests have become more accurate. So, how early can you take this pregnancy test? The new First Response Early Results Pregnancy Tests can detect a pregnancy 6 days sooner than your missed period Waste of money Written on: 12/01/2013 I got a free test with ovulation tests , had to buy two packs so had two free tests, did one last night very faint positive straight away did the other this morning fmu also obvious positive straight away , the lines are blue not grey .have also tested with 3 Internet cheapies , 1 boots own and 1 first response 6 days sooner, which are all clearly. First Response pregnancy tests are popular because give they women options—Early Response tests claim to be able to detect pregnancy up to six days prior to a missed period, while Rapid Results tests deliver the information in under a minute

Results: First Response Early Result had an analytical sensitivity of 6.3 mIU/mL, which was estimated to detect greater than 95% of pregnancies on the day of missed period. The sensitivity of Clearblue Easy Earliest Results was 25 mIU/mL, which indicated detection of 80% of pregnancies Clearblue® Early Detection provides early detection of the pregnancy hormone (hCG). 71% of pregnancies can be detected 6 days before the missed period (5 days before the expected period). Over 99% accurate from the day you expect your period First time on this type of forums and still picking up the acronyms and lingo! husband and I have been ttc and I took a clear blue early detection test on expected period -4, -3, -1 Days. the bottom one is the -1 (yesterday) and we thought the line has been getting darker so thought perhaps I'm really pregnant this time

First Response Pregnancy Test Review:Find Out 6 Days Earl

1. Pregnancy tests you can take 5 days before your period is due. First Response Early Response (£7.59 for a pack of 2) - (the packaging says 6 days before the day of your missed period, which is the day after your due date) Clearblue Early Detection (£8 for a pack of 2) Pregnancy tests you can take 4 days before your period is du
  2. First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test, 4 Tests Over 99% Accurate2 Packs: 4 Tests TotalCan Tell You 6 Days Sooner Than Your Missed Period Item 1303300 First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test, 4 Tests
  3. Boots 5 Day Early Pregnancy Test - 1 test Can be used up to 5 days early* 99% accurate** Boots Pregngnancy Test is a rapid test for the qualitative detection of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in urine to aid in the early detection of pregnancy.. Accurate - 99% accurate from the day before your period is due.; Simple - Hold aborbent strip in your urine stream for at least 5 seconds
  4. Some specialty tests are able to detect a pregnancy as early as six days before a missed period (which, FYI, is not the day your period is expected but the day after). But the earlier you test, the less accurate the test will be because ovulation isn't perfectly consistent from month to month and implantation can vary by two or three days.

Reviews for First Response 6 days sooner - Countdown to

First Response Pregnancy Test: Review, Accuracy and Early

Sensitive enough to give you results 6 days before your missed period and also offers you easy to read Yes+/No- results Because of its sensitivity of detecting hCG as low as 6.3 mIU/mL, First Response can also give fairly accurate results when taken as soon as a few days after implantation. You take the First Response pregnancy test by peeing on the end of the testing kit. The test shows a positive result by showing 2 lines Testing early; First Response can detect the pregnancy hormone as early as 6 days sooner than the day of your missed period* (5 days before day of expected period) and the amount of pregnancy hormone increases rapidly as pregnancy progresses. However, we recommend that you test from the day your period is due for more accurate results** So I paid for a basic £1 pregnancy test strip as I didn't think I would be pregnant, but the results came back positive! Out of my excitement I rushed to the shops to get a more 'normal' test and thought oh first response is on offer at £6, well there is a reason it's on offer! It's rubbish Product description. When you may be pregnant, the earlier you know, the better. Featuring First to Detect technology, the FIRST RESPONSE Early Result Pregnancy Test is sensitive enough to capture scant amounts of pregnancy hormones to give you results 6 days sooner than your missed period

When you want to know if you're pregnant waiting to test can be hard. That's why Clearblue Ultra Early Pregnancy Test can be used up to 6 days before your missed period, which is 5 days before the day you would expect your period to start (your expected period). First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test is sensitive enough to capture scant amounts of pregnancy hormones to give you results 6 days sooner than your missed period. Early Pregnancy Detection Matters : The first few weeks of pregnancy are critical to fetal development, so early prenatal care is important for a healthy birth weight and the. Developer Response , Thank so much for using First Response! As you mentioned, you tested early (7dpo). Please remember that the Early Result pregnancy test is intended for use as early as 6 Days before your missed period. We'd love to hear your feedback again after taking a test within the recommended timeframe Shop First ResponseEarly Result Pregnancy Test at Dollar General. Save time, save money, every day! Menu you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, and other charges. The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with.

Amazon.com: Customer reviews: First Response Early Result ..

Featuring First-to-Detect Technology, this First Response pregnancy test is sensitive enough to capture scant amounts of the pregnancy hormone to give you results 6 days sooner than your missed period*. The Early Result test is over 99 accurate* and com... Learn More Belo I took the equate early response pregnancy test. I was 5 days late on my period. I got 6 positives, went to the hospital from bleeding, and here I'm not pregnant, and I take every pregnancy test as directed i throw away after 10 minutes ect The FIRST RESPONSE™ Early Result Pregnancy Test is designed to detect hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) as early 6 days before your missed period (5 days before day of the expected period). You can use the test at any time of day. You do not have to use first morning urine First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test at Walgreens. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test

How Early Can You Take a Pregnancy Test? How Soon Is Too Soon?

Pregnosis In-Stream Early Pregnancy Test is easy and simple to use, no need for collection of urine sample, testing can be done by simply putting it directly in the urine stream. Read the Early Detection Pregnancy Tests Article You are able to use the First Response Pregnancy test six days before a missed period (five days before day of expected period). Price. $8.39 for one test. Pros. The First Response pregnancy test's sensitive technology can detect a low level of the hCG pregnancy hormone, helping you get an accurate result early in your pregnancy

First response digital - question mark!?: Hi ladies, my names Rachael. Tcc for baby #2, AF due Tuesday. I did a first response digital home test last night and just got a big fat question mark! Has this happened to anyone else? I tore open the test to find a basic strip test inside with 2 little lines on it Will do another test today to be sure ! All pregnancy tests are not the same. With its sensitive technology, our FIRST RESPONSE™ Early Result In-Stream Pregnancy Test can detect very low levels of the pregnancy hormone hCG 6 days before the day of your missed period (5 days before expected period)¹ Details about First Response Pregnancy Test 6 Days Early Ultra Sensitive - 2 Tests First Response Pregnancy Test 6 Days Early Ultra Sensitive - 2 Tests Item Informatio

If you take it too early in your pregnancy, your hCG levels may not be high enough to register in the test. Most home pregnancy tests recommend that you take the pregnancy test the day after your expected period is supposed to begin. Some home pregnancy tests on the market can detect hCG levels a few days before your period as well Screen for common genetic conditions and predict your baby's gender as early as 10 weeks. Understand your baby's risks with a genetic test experts trust

Besides finding out 6 days sooner than your missed period, the newly designed First Response test also has an easy to read window. I don't know about you, but this is one thing that always bothered with other pregnancy tests I took in the past, as the window was either too small, blurry or the actual lines were represented correctly The, 6 days before your missed period is misleading. That is based on everyone ovulating 14 days before their period. Most don't. For example, I get my period 11 days after ovulation. 6 days before my missed period would be 5 days after ovulation. There is no way to get a postive pregnancy test at 5 dpo, it is biologically impossible I believe First Response Dip & Read (Pregnancy Test): 1.6 out of 5 stars from 9 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au The pack includes one early result test, one digital, and one rapid result test. 1 early result pregnancy test, 1 digital pregnancy test, and 1 rapid result pregnancy test; Up to >99% accurate depending on when taken; 3 tests to triple-check your results; First Response Test & Confirm Digital & Line Pregnancy Test 2-Pac The 4 Most Sensitive Pregnancy Tests 1. First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test. View on Amazon. Without a doubt, the most sensitive pregnancy test on the market is the First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test, often abbreviated FRER by those who are trying to conceive

First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test 2260090125

First response early tests (up to 6 days before AF) 12.5 mIU. Boots own pregnancy tests 25 mIU. Clearblue 25 mIU. Hospital non-branded HCG tests 100 mIU. If anyone else has any to add, please feel free!! Don't forget that some women are just really slow at producing HCG. So don't panic if you get a BFN Missing your period is one of the easiest signs of pregnancy, but getting that positive on a pregnancy test is the only way to know for sure.You can get an accurate reading on some pregnancy tests as early as 6 days before your intended period and a faint line may come from an early test This article was originally published on August 16, 2016. It was updated on October 15, 2020 by Kirstie Landry. There are a lot of unpopular pregnancy tests out there. However, sometimes a pregnancy test does not work as well as it should due to some user issues.. For example, some women might use them too early and end up getting a false negative result when they are actually pregnant

First response 6 days early tests Mumsne

During early pregnancy, the HCG concentration increases rapidly — doubling every two to three days. The earlier you take the home pregnancy test, the harder it might be for the test to detect HCG.. Keep in mind that the timing of your ovulation might vary from month to month, and the fertilized egg can implant in the uterus at different times First Response Early result pregnancy test detecting pregnancy 6 days prior to a missed period? So, I am 10 or 11 dpo and went to the store on my lunch hour and found my way in the pregnancy test area ( I know..I know) and now First Response has a test that says now you can test 6 days earlier ( not 5 like previously )

FIRST RESPONSE PREGNANCY TEST - 6 days before perio

Best Overall: First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test at Amazon Get results up to six days before your missed period thanks to the extra-sensitive hCG detectors. Best Budget: ClinicalGuard HCG Pregnancy Test Strips at Amazon Just as accurate as a stick test, minus the costly price tag, you can stock up on these test strips without breaking the bank All pregnancy tests are not the same. First Response First Response Early Result In-stream Pregnancy Test with patented ultra sensitive technology can detect very low levels of the pregnancy hormone, so you can know sooner. First to detect. No other test tells you sooner. KEY FEATURES • EARLY RESULTS test 6 DAYS before your missed period (5 days before day of expected period) • ACCURATE.

Early pregnancy tests are giving too many false results

In the end, First Response's Early Result Pregnancy test ($18.09/2 tests) came out on top, with an Excellent rating (winning an excellent score in hCG sensitivity, good in ease of reading. Often overlooked in comparison to named brand competitor. However this pregnancy test is incredibly accurate and I would highly recommend. It detected my pregnancy a few days before my period was due, And the shelflife of the other one in the packet is long (2020) so will hopefully be put to use before it it expires Also read: Rexall Pregnancy Test Review! Clearblue Pregnancy Test Advantages. Early detection: It can detect the result 6 days before a missed period. Digital early detection: It can offer an accurate digital reading of early pregnancy. Fast detection: The pregnancy result can be displayed even after 2 minutes

Buy First Response 6 Days Earlier Pregnancy Test Online

Best Early Pregnancy Test : First Response Early Response You get the same 99 percent accuracy rate on the first day of your expected period that many pricier tests offer. The educational health content on What To Expect is reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts to be up-to-date and in line with the latest evidence. * Always read the leaflet, in laboratory testing, FIRST RESPONSE™ Early Result Pregnancy Test detected hormone levels consistent with pregnancy in 76% of women 6 days before the day of missed period, in 96% of women 5 days before the day of missed period, and in >99% of women 4 or fewer days before the day of missed period First Response™ Early Result and Digital Pregnancy Tests can detect the pregnancy hormone at the early stages of pregnancy - 6 days before your missed period. Our Most Sensitive Technology First Response™ Early Result and Digital Pregnancy Tests have a propietary technology so sensitive it actually detects two different forms of the.

Implantation happens 6-12 days after you ovulate. It isn't detectable until around the time of your period (some women don't get a positive result until days after a missed period). While other women are able to take an early pregnancy test (like First Response) a couple of days before their period is due and get a positive test Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for First Response - 6 Days Early Result Pregnancy Test - Pack of 2 - Fast Delivery at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products For maximum reliability with a pregnancy test that conforms to the international standard sensitivity (25 mIU / ml), it is advisable to perform the test on the first day of delayed menstruation-not before. On the market, however, called for early detection test that can be used before, as they have higher sensitivity (between 10 and 20 mIU / ml) item 2 First Response 6 Days Early Result Pregnancy Test strip Pack of 2 FREE POST 2 - First Response 6 Days Early Result Pregnancy Test strip Pack of 2 FREE POST. £7.50. Most relevant reviews. See all 55 reviews. by anbie_9773 25 Jan, 2020. Most favourable review The first response pregnancy test has always been my go to brand. It has a reputation of being one of the most sensitive on the market, with a sensitivity rate of 6.3mIU/ml. The manufacturer claims that their test is able to accurately confirm a positive pregnancy up to six days before a missed period

Video: First Response 6 days sooner - how many DPO did you get

When to Take a Pregnancy Test for Accurate Results - Life

A pregnancy test is used to determine whether a woman is pregnant.The two primary methods are: 1) testing for human pregnancy hormone (human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG)) in blood or urine and 2) ultrasonography.Testing blood for hCG results in the earliest detection of pregnancy. Almost all pregnant women will have a positive urine pregnancy test one week after the first day of a missed. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for First Response Pregnancy Test 6 Days Early Ultra Sensitive - 2 Tests at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products The FIRST RESPONSE Gold Pregnancy Test detected hCG in 60% of the cycles five days before the expected menstrual period and in 100% of the cycles on the day of the expected menstrual period. The table below summarizes detection of hCG with the FIRST RESPONSE Gold Digital Pregnancy Test relative to the day of the expected menstrual period (EMP) fo First Response early result and digital pregnancy tests can detect the pregnancy hormone 6 days sooner than the day of your missed period (5 days before the day of expected period). Things to know about testing early - some pregnant women may not have detectable amounts of the pregnancy hormone in their urine on the day they use the test Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for First Response Digital Pregnancy Test 2 Tests Exp 2022 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products! 2-Pack First Response EARLY Result 6 Days Sooner Digital Pregnancy EXP 2/21 7 - (2) Most relevant reviews. 5 out of 5 stars. by donnsimp-91 Mar 05, 2020

• Mast cell tumor dog life expectancy.
  • Information systems manager education requirements.
  • Where is the seat of government in France.
  • Boat sales statistics 2020.
  • How to change a photo to JPEG on Mac.
  • How to connect laptop to guitar amplifier.
  • Mercury THROTTLE linkage.
  • Corn salsa NZ.
  • Ray Ban P.
  • What do you look for in a guy answer.
  • Sequel in spanish.
  • Hail facts.
  • Wholesale Domestic NHS discount.
  • Wayde King wiki.
  • How to see what time an email was received'' in Outlook.
  • Cost variance analysis excel.
  • Good news for all HIV patients Opera news.
  • OTDR PDF.
  • Anthropological climate change definition.
  • Drinking Made Easy episodes.
  • Is advertising manufacturing overhead.
  • Where to buy Bagpipes.
  • Distilled white vinegar Coles.
  • Harley davidson motorcycle and sidecar for sale.
  • Leather Restoration cream reviews.
  • CALA Homes directors.
  • Costco family membership.
  • 131st Rose Parade.
  • Outdoor dining Table.
  • First capital of the Philippines.
  • How much does birth control cost in Ontario.
  • How to spin pass a rugby ball.
  • Amer fort timings and fees.
  • Best wallpaper steamer.
  • Smart Call and Text promo 2021.
  • Yellow Pages directory contact.
  • Mexican restaurants in freehold NJ.
  • How to say ramen noodles in Korean.
  • Glasses for short sightedness.
  • Good excuses to get out of a date last minute.
  • Donde vive Alex Backman.